Please help our dogs
The rescue is always desperate for donations. The minimum adoption donation does not even cover all of the costs of bringing the dog to you, and we also pay for many other things. These include:
- Spay and neuter campaigns: These are critical to solving the stray dog problem. Did you know that an unspayed female and her offspring can produce 67,000 puppies in a seven year period? £30 pays for a dog to be spayed or neutered.
- Vaccinations: £50 pays for a comprehensive course of vaccinations for a dog in our care, allowing them to travel to their forever home in the UK free from disease.
- Flea and worming treatment: £10 provides flea and worming treatments to a dog for three months.
- Vet treatment: We pay the vet bills for all of our foster dogs. This is extremely expensive and our greatest cost apart from transport and food. If you would like to help then £45 pays for a full UK vet check up to make sure our foster dogs are healthy and happy.
- Food: We are the main supplier of food to the Radauti Public Shelter. We work with a not for profit food delivery organisation in Romania to ensure that food is delivered directly to the shelter and not stolen. To provide a vital donation of food please click here